William A. McDonald
M, b. circa 1834, d. between 1864 and 1870
- William A. McDonald was born circa 1834 in Georgia.
- He married Mary A. Paul, daughter of Andrew Liddell Paul and Elizabeth Ann Harris, say 1857.
- William A. McDonald and Mary A. Paul appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Starkville PO, Lee County, Georgia. Other members of the household included William Andrew McDonald, Zilphia Powell and Nicholas Powell.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1860 census.
- His wife Mary A. Paul became a widow at his death.
- William A. McDonald died between 1864 and 1870.
- It is an educated guess, based on circumstantial evidence, that Mary Paul married William McDonald.
- Last Edited: 27 Jul 2009