Green Henry Breazeal
M, b. circa 1802
Green Henry Breazeal|b. c 1802|p15515.htm|Henry Willis Breazeal|b. s 1765\nd. c Mar 1810|p318.htm|Nancy Wood|b. Apr 1781|p317.htm|||||||Solomon Wood|b. 6 Apr 1756\nd. 17 Aug 1815|p38.htm|Elizabeth Eason|b. 28 Dec 1752\nd. 21 Mar 1826|p39.htm|
- Green Henry Breazeal was born circa 1802 in Georgia.
- He married Mary Whitaker Smith say 1830.
- Green Henry Breazeal appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Twiggs County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Benjamin S. Breazeal, Henrietta C. Breazeal, Mary M. E. Breazeal, Willis W. Breazeal, Ella Virginia Breazeal, Eugenia Breazeal and Evaline C. Breazeal.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1850 census.
- Green Henry Breazeal and Mary Whitaker Smith appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Wilkinson County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Benjamin S. Breazeal, Ella Virginia Breazeal, Evaline C. Breazeal, Josie A. Breazeal, Henrietta C. Breazeal, Molly B. Walker, Martha C. Walker and (?) Walker.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1860 census.
- The following appeared on 4 January 1870 in the Georgia Weekly Telegraph: Desirable Plantation for Sale! I offer for sale my Plantation near the pleasant town of Irwinton, Wilkinson county, containing about 1,150 acres, half cleared and partly in cultivation this year. It is situated thirty miles below Macon on the Central Railroad, five miles from No. 16 and six miles from No. 15 stations. Society, churches, health and the school in Irwinton, one and a half mile off, cannot be surpassed, together with abundance of steady and reliable labor, productive land, well watered, with good improvements, make it a desirable Plantation. Terms easy. Persons wishing to purchase are invited to look, and will be met at either station. I will sell a bargain. Apply to G. H. Breazeal, Irwinton, Ga.
- Green Henry Breazeal and Mary Whitaker Smith appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Wilkinson County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Benjamin S. Breazeal. Also in the household was one young male servant.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1880 census.
- Last Edited: 25 Oct 2012
Family: Mary Whitaker Smith b. circa 1810
- Benjamin S. Breazeal b. 8 November 1832, d. 12 February 1905
- Henrietta C. Breazeal+ b. 3 December 1835, d. 10 July 1920
- Mary M. E. Breazeal+ b. 8 June 1839, d. 9 August 1884
- Willis W. Breazeal b. circa 1840, d. 20 September 1863
- Ella Virginia Breazeal+ b. 29 December 1842, d. 10 January 1926
- Eugenia Breazeal b. circa 1845, d. between 1850 and 1860
- Evaline C. Breazeal+ b. 28 October 1848, d. 30 March 1938
- Josie A. Breazeal+ b. October 1854, d. between 1900 and 1910