Flora Campbell Abbott
F, b. 16 September 1872, d. 6 June 1934
Flora Campbell Abbott|b. 16 Sep 1872\nd. 6 Jun 1934|p15364.htm|Lewis L. Abbott|b. c 1835\nd. 7 Aug 1903|p10749.htm|Susan Campbell Rowland|b. 3 Sep 1839\nd. 8 Sep 1927|p3714.htm|Noah Abbott|b. c 1805|p15365.htm|Nancy Seago|b. c 1812|p15366.htm|Isaac B. Rowland|b. Apr 1805\nd. Oct 1851|p3708.htm|Frances A. Campbell|b. 15 Sep 1810\nd. 24 Nov 1842|p3707.htm|
- Father: Lewis L. Abbott b. circa 1835, d. 7 August 1903
- Mother: Susan Campbell Rowland b. 3 September 1839, d. 8 September 1927
- Flora Campbell Abbott was born on 16 September 1872 in Georgia.
- Lewis L. Abbott and Susan Campbell Rowland appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in West End, Fulton County, Georgia, and nephew Julius N. Rowland, age 16, who has yet to be identified, and two female domestic servants.. Other members of the household included Flora Campbell Abbott, Frances B. Abbott, Lewis L. Abbott and Roland T. Abbott.
- She married James Robinson Black on 1 March 1893 in Fulton County, Georgia.
- The following appeared on 2 July 1893 in the Columbus Enquirer-Sun: (Opelika, July 1) Mrs. John R. Black, Miss Fannie Abbott and Master Roland Abbott, who for several days has been visiting the family of Mr. S. S. Black, returned to their home in Atlanta this morning.
- Flora Campbell Abbott died on 6 June 1934 at age 61 in Pinellas County, Florida.
- Her husband James Robinson Black became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 26 Mar 2012
Family: James Robinson Black b. August 1853, d. 1938