William Wade Rice
M, b. 29 January 1878, d. 20 April 1955
William Wade Rice|b. 29 Jan 1878\nd. 20 Apr 1955|p15136.htm|Hezakiah Fleetwood Rice|b. 9 Jan 1840\nd. 21 Jun 1918|p4701.htm|Sarah Elizabeth Wood|b. 4 Apr 1844\nd. 18 Jan 1920|p4155.htm|Ibzan Rice||p23833.htm|Barbara Brazeale||p23832.htm|Mathew Wood|b. c 1807\nd. 15 Jan 1876|p2996.htm|Mourning Atkinson|b. 28 Nov 1807\nd. 29 Jun 1877|p4143.htm|
William Wade Rice, 1879-1955
- Father: Hezakiah Fleetwood Rice b. 9 January 1840, d. 21 June 1918
- Mother: Sarah Elizabeth Wood b. 4 April 1844, d. 18 January 1920
- William Wade Rice married Sarah Elizabeth Rix, daughter of Henry J. Rix and Nancy Catherine Johnson, and William's sister Lilla married Sarah's brother Smith Rix..
- William Wade Rice was born on 29 January 1878 in Tyler, Smith County, Texas.
- Hezakiah Fleetwood Rice and Sarah Elizabeth Wood appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Smith County, Texas. Other members of the household included William Wade Rice, Ibzan Leftwich Rice, Elbert Dean Rice, Clen Rice and Clifton Rice.
- He was working on the farm, according to the 1900 census.
- A photographic portrait was made of brothers William Wade, IL, Clen, Clifton and Dean.
- William Wade Rice became a widower at the 13 August 1954 death of his wife Sarah Elizabeth Rix.
- William Wade Rice died on 20 April 1955 at age 77 in Tyler, Smith County, Texas, at 1218 North Carlyle Street at his residence, informant Blanche Rice Stine.
- He was buried at Kendrick Cemetery in Smith County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 5 Jun 2009
Family: Sarah Elizabeth Rix b. 8 May 1881, d. 13 August 1954