Edwin Olin Walkley
M, b. 11 August 1886, d. 8 April 1947
Edwin Olin Walkley|b. 11 Aug 1886\nd. 8 Apr 1947|p14846.htm|Bryant S. Walkley|b. Feb 1847\nd. Oct 1926|p14833.htm|Mary T. Birmingham|b. Nov 1848\nd. 3 Apr 1913|p14834.htm|Edwin S. Walkley|b. 20 Jun 1804\nd. 7 Aug 1867|p14839.htm|Maria E. Hall|b. c 1824\nd. 30 Oct 1890|p14840.htm|||||||
- Father: Bryant S. Walkley b. February 1847, d. October 1926
- Mother: Mary T. Birmingham b. November 1848, d. 3 April 1913
- Edwin Olin Walkley was born on 11 August 1886 in Eclectic, Elmore County, Alabama.
- Bryant S. Walkley and Mary T. Birmingham appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Coleman, Elmore County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Edwin Olin Walkley, Thomas Early Walkley, Riley Marvin Walkley, Annie Emera Parker, Mary E. Walkley, Josephine A. Walkley and Bolling Hall Walkley.
- He was attending school and working on the farm, according to the 1900 census.
- Edwin Olin Walkley registered for the draft on 5 June 1917 in Blount County, Alabama, while living in Remlap with his wife and three children, and employed as a time keeper by Cambro Clinton Mining Company.
- Edwin Olin Walkley died on 8 April 1947 at age 60 in Jefferson County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2009