Olive Emma Thrasher
F, b. 23 September 1864, d. 11 May 1913
Olive Emma Thrasher|b. 23 Sep 1864\nd. 11 May 1913|p14754.htm|John Thomas Thrasher|b. 16 Feb 1827\nd. 30 Jul 1885|p2766.htm|Martha Louisa Hagerty|b. Feb 1835\nd. 15 Nov 1913|p14749.htm|John Thrasher|b. c 1798\nd. 26 May 1839|p2491.htm|Emera A. E. Mitchell|b. 7 Feb 1804|p324.htm|Blasingame Hagerty|b. 10 Mar 1803\nd. bt 1843 - 1850|p14758.htm|Elizabeth Zimmerman|b. 8 Jan 1808\nd. 28 Dec 1896|p14759.htm|
- Father: John Thomas Thrasher b. 16 February 1827, d. 30 July 1885
- Mother: Martha Louisa Hagerty b. February 1835, d. 15 November 1913
- Olive Emma Thrasher was born on 23 September 1864 in Alabama.
- John Thomas Thrasher and Martha Louisa Hagerty appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Elmore County, Alabama, and one farm laborer.. Other members of the household included Olive Emma Thrasher, John W. Thrasher, Emera Mitchell Thrasher, Mary Lillian Thrasher, Earnest Blasingame Thrasher, Elizabeth T. Thrasher, Phillip H. Thrasher, Allena Thrasher and Frances Juliet Thrasher.
- John Thomas Thrasher and Martha Louisa Hagerty appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Elmore County, Alabama, living near Martha Jane's sister Emma Seaman with whom is living their mother Elizabeth Hagerty.. Other members of the household included Olive Emma Thrasher, Earnest Blasingame Thrasher, Elizabeth T. Thrasher, Phillip H. Thrasher, Allena Thrasher, Frances Juliet Thrasher and Emera Anne Elizabeth Mitchell.
- She was attending school and working on the farm, according to the 1880 census.
- She married George E. Enslen on 15 October 1890 in Elmore County, Alabama, with R. M. Hunter officiating..
- George E. Enslen and Olive Emma Thrasher appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Wetumpka, Elmore County, Alabama, with Olive's mother Martha also enumerated in the household of Olive's sister Fannie Wright.. Other members of the household included John A. Enslen, George E. Enslen, Ehrman T. Enslen, David M. Enslen, Philipp J. Enslen and Martha Louisa Hagerty.
- Olive Emma Thrasher died on 11 May 1913 at age 48 in Montgomery County, Alabama.
- Her husband George E. Enslen became a widower at her death.
- She was buried at Wetumpka City Cemetery in Wetumpka, Elmore County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 3 Jun 2011