Phillip Henry Parker
M, b. 14 September 1852, d. 30 September 1887
Phillip Henry Parker|b. 14 Sep 1852\nd. 30 Sep 1887|p14747.htm|Joseph Baker Parker|b. 11 Aug 1812\nd. 16 Mar 1879|p14849.htm|Annie Townsend|b. 6 Jan 1820\nd. 10 Jul 1877|p14850.htm|||||||||||||
- Father: Joseph Baker Parker b. 11 August 1812, d. 16 March 1879
- Mother: Annie Townsend b. 6 January 1820, d. 10 July 1877
- Phillip Henry Parker was born on 14 September 1852 in Coosa County, Alabama.
- He married Emera Mitchell Thrasher, daughter of John Thomas Thrasher and Martha Louisa Hagerty, on 17 December 1874 in Elmore County, Alabama, with H. C. Taul officiating..
- Phillip Henry Parker and Emera Mitchell Thrasher appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Coosa County, Alabama. Other members of the household included William Oliver Parker and Annie Emera Parker.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1880 census.
- Phillip Henry Parker died on 30 September 1887 at age 35.
- His wife Emera Mitchell Thrasher became a widow at his death.
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2009