F, b. December 1847
Celia|b. Dec 1847|p13590.htm||||Aimy|b. c 1822|p13598.htm|||||||||||||
- Mother: Aimy b. circa 1822
- Celia was born in December 1847 in Alabama according to the 1900 census.
- Following emancipation, Celia adopted the name Celia Reese.
- She married Hampton, son of Guilford and Leah, on 2 September 1866 in Montgomery County, Texas, with G. S. Sandel, MG, officiating..
- Hampton and Celia appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Aimy Baltrip, Guilford Baltrip, Ennis Baltrip, Maxie C. Baldtrip, Hampton Baltrip Jr., Moses Baltrip, Tiny P. Baltrip, Elijah Reese and Aimy.
- Hampton and Celia appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Moses Baltrip, Hampton Baltrip Jr., Elisha Baltrip, Sallie Baltrip, Bettie Baltrip, Robert Baltrip, Lizzie Baltrip and Cealey Baltrip. Boarding in the household was farm laborer Moses Jones (age 21) possibly the son of Milton James, although the age is ten years off.
- Last Edited: 20 Apr 2013
Family: Hampton b. August 1840
- Aimy Baltrip b. circa 1868
- Guilford Baltrip b. circa 1869
- Ennis Baltrip b. circa 1870
- Maxie C. Baldtrip+ b. circa 19 December 1872
- Hampton Baltrip Jr. b. November 1877
- Moses Baltrip+ b. 17 December 1878, d. 25 September 1937
- Tiny P. Baltrip+ b. December 1879
- Elisha Baltrip+ b. circa 8 August 1882, d. 25 July 1920
- Sallie Baltrip b. May 1884
- Bettie Baltrip b. October 1885
- Robert Baltrip b. August 1886
- Lizzie Baltrip b. November 1888
- Cealey Baltrip b. 8 January 1891, d. 16 April 1976