F, b. 11 September 1904, d. 15 April 1994
Isabel Haynie|b. 11 Sep 1904\nd. 15 Apr 1994|p133.htm|Ira Edwin Haynie|b. 20 Oct 1879\nd. 13 Apr 1956|p117.htm|Fannie Goree Wood|b. 22 Jan 1880\nd. 11 Jun 1960|p116.htm|Emmett A. Haynie|b. 16 Aug 1856\nd. 16 Feb 1910|p393.htm|Annie McCune|b. 7 Mar 1859\nd. 27 Sep 1938|p394.htm|Solomon W. Wood|b. 26 Jan 1849\nd. 5 Oct 1922|p12.htm|Martha C. Reed|b. 27 Jul 1853\nd. 4 Jan 1929|p13.htm|
Isabel Haynie LeNorman, 1904-1994
- Father: Ira Edwin Haynie b. 20 October 1879, d. 13 April 1956
- Mother: Fannie Goree Wood b. 22 January 1880, d. 11 June 1960
- Isabel Haynie was born on 11 September 1904 in Texas.
- Members of the Haynie and Wood families, and some neighbors, were photographed in front of "the Haynie hotel" in Richards, about 1911.
- Ira Edwin Haynie and Fannie Goree Wood appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Isabel Haynie, Thomas Jefferson Haynie and Harold Wood Haynie.
- Mattie Reed Wood and granddaughter Isabel Haynie on the porch swing, about 1920.
- She married Ben LeNorman, son of David LeNorman and Camlette Elizabeth Watson, circa 1924.
- Caught in a snapshot: Claudia Bay Wood, Isabel Haynie LeNorman, Mary Louise Easley, and Gertrude Wood.
- Caught in a snapshot, Claudia Bay Wood, Isabel Haynie LeNorman, Mary Louise Easley, and Gertrude Wood.
- Members of the Wood family were photographed Fannie Wood Haynie's east yard during 1946, when family gathered to celebrate the 50th wedding anniversary of William and Lizzie Hurst Wood.
- She officially witnessed the death of Fannie Goree Wood on 11 June 1960 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- Isabel Haynie became a widow at the 25 January 1971 death of her husband Ben LeNorman.
- She officially witnessed the death of Ben LeNorman on 25 January 1971 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas; 4 miles west of Richards, drowned when he fell from a boat while fishing in a farm pond.
- Isabel Haynie died on 15 April 1994 at age 89 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- She was buried at Fairview Cemetery in Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Ben LeNorman and Isabel Haynie.
- Last Edited: 6 Feb 2012