Sidney A. Shepperd
M, b. circa 1822
Sidney A. Shepperd|b. c 1822|p12656.htm|William Watters Shepperd|b. s 1788\nd. c 1849|p4330.htm|Mary Steptoe|b. c 1788|p4329.htm|Jacob Shepperd|b. s 1760\nd. c 1807|p12653.htm|Pamela Pines|b. s 1760|p12654.htm|||||||
- Sidney A. Shepperd was born circa 1822 in North Carolina.
- He married Sarah Ann Marsh circa 1840.
- Sidney A. Shepperd and Sarah Ann Marsh appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Montgomery County, Texas, enumerated near William and Hepzibah Marsh.. Other members of the household included Robert Shepperd, Mary Jane Shepperd, William M. Shepperd and Julia Emily Shepperd.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1850 census.
- William R. Marsh wrote to Green Wood on 16 July 1853: "Dear Sir, Pleas to pay S Shepherd for nine days work on your boat three Dollars & 50/100 on the Stage one Dollar on the Steam boat fifty cts for breakfast and fifty cts for dinner Makeing in all twenty three Dollars 50/100 and oblige your friend --W R Marsh." And noted below by Green Wood: "Received the above in July $23.50," signed S Shepperd.
- Sidney A. Shepperd became a widower at the between 1850 and 1856 death of his wife Sarah Ann Marsh.
- He married Sabre (?) circa 29 August 1854 in Walker County, Texas.
- Sidney A. Shepperd and Sabre (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Robert Shepperd, William M. Shepperd, Julia Emily Shepperd, Sarah Shepperd, Augustus H. Shepperd, Julia Moore and Helen Moore.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1860 census.
- Last Edited: 22 Mar 2013
Family 1: Sarah Ann Marsh b. circa 1820, d. between 1850 and 1856
- Robert Shepperd b. circa 1841
- Mary Jane Shepperd b. circa 1843
- William M. Shepperd b. 6 December 1846, d. 14 February 1931
- Julia Emily Shepperd b. circa 1848
- Sarah Shepperd b. circa 1850
Family 2: Sabre (?) b. circa 1823
- Augustus H. Shepperd b. circa 1857