Martha Ann Nolley
F, b. circa 1834, d. 1867
Martha Ann Nolley|b. c 1834\nd. 1867|p12562.htm|Edward Dramgoole Nolley|b. c 1802|p4567.htm|Mary Frances Nicholas|b. c 1811\nd. bt 1860 - 1870|p4566.htm|||||||||||||
- Father: Edward Dramgoole Nolley b. circa 1802
- Mother: Mary Frances Nicholas b. circa 1811, d. between 1860 and 1870
- Martha Ann Nolley was born circa 1834 in North Carolina.
- Edward Dramgoole Nolley and Mary Frances Nicholas appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Leake County, Mississippi. Other members of the household included Martha Ann Nolley, J. Nolley, G. W. Nolley, J. Alexander Nolley, Eliza Thomas Nolley and Edward Dramgoole Nolley Jr.
- She married Armistead G. Otey, son of Isaac Otey and Elizabeth Matthews, on 8 April 1858.
- Armistead G. Otey and Martha Ann Nolley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Dark Corner, Holmes County, Mississippi, and also merchant W. T. Farr. Interesting that Martha's younger sister Eliza was in the household when their parents were in nearby Leake County.. Other members of the household included Lillian Otey, Walter P. Otey, Henry T. Otey and Eliza Thomas Nolley.
- Martha Ann Nolley became a widow at the 26 January 1863 death of her husband Armistead G. Otey.
- Martha Ann Nolley died in 1867 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas, during the yellow fever epidemic.
- Last Edited: 22 Nov 2008