Thomas Jefferson Haynie
M, b. 14 October 1900, d. 18 December 1970
Thomas Jefferson Haynie|b. 14 Oct 1900\nd. 18 Dec 1970|p118.htm|Ira Edwin Haynie|b. 20 Oct 1879\nd. 13 Apr 1956|p117.htm|Fannie Goree Wood|b. 22 Jan 1880\nd. 11 Jun 1960|p116.htm|Emmett A. Haynie|b. 16 Aug 1856\nd. 16 Feb 1910|p393.htm|Annie McCune|b. 7 Mar 1859\nd. 27 Sep 1938|p394.htm|Solomon W. Wood|b. 26 Jan 1849\nd. 5 Oct 1922|p12.htm|Martha C. Reed|b. 27 Jul 1853\nd. 4 Jan 1929|p13.htm|
- Father: Ira Edwin Haynie b. 20 October 1879, d. 13 April 1956
- Mother: Fannie Goree Wood b. 22 January 1880, d. 11 June 1960
- Thomas Jefferson Haynie was born on 14 October 1900 in Texas.
- He was known as Jeff.
- Members of the Haynie and Wood families, and some neighbors, were photographed in front of "the Haynie hotel" in Richards, about 1911.
- Ira Edwin Haynie and Fannie Goree Wood appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Thomas Jefferson Haynie, Isabel Haynie and Harold Wood Haynie.
- He married Ruth Ida Rabon, daughter of Vol D. Rabon and Florence Burden, circa 1924.
- Thomas Jefferson Haynie and Ruth Ida Rabon appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Thomas Jefferson Haynie Jr.
- He was a stock farmer, according to the 1930 census.
- He officially witnessed the death of Joan Haynie on 8 April 1931 at General Hospital in Wichita Falls, Wichita County, Texas.
- He officially witnessed the death of Walter Warren Wood on 23 December 1949 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- He officially witnessed the death of Ira Edwin Haynie on 13 April 1956 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- Thomas Jefferson Haynie became a widower at the 6 September 1963 death of his wife Ruth Ida Rabon.
- He officially witnessed the death of Ruth Ida Rabon on 6 September 1963 at 440 Wood Street in Navasota, Grimes County, Texas; at her residence.
- Thomas Jefferson Haynie died on 18 December 1970 at age 70 in Texas.
- He was buried at Fairview Cemetery in Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Thomas Jefferson Haynie and Ruth Ida Rabon.
- Last Edited: 28 Jan 2012