F, b. circa 1805, d. 15 December 1888
Sarah Bostick|b. c 1805\nd. 15 Dec 1888|p11019.htm|John B. Bostick|b. s 1780|p11020.htm||||||||||||||||
- Father: John B. Bostick b. say 1780
- Sarah Bostick was born circa 1805 in South Carolina.
- She married Council Brewton Ingram, son of Isaac Ingram and Celia (?), circa 1829, possibly in Richmond County, Georgia..
- Sarah Bostick became a widow at the circa 1842 death of her husband Council Brewton Ingram.
- She married William Cornelius circa 1846.
- William Barnett Allgood and Mary Matilda Ingram appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Blount County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Sarah Bostick, Elijah Elbridge Major, Robert Venable Allgood, William Barnett Allgood Jr., Deforrest Olland Allgood, Stephen Bostick Allgood, Miles Clayton Allgood and Deforest Allgood.
- Sarah Bostick died on 15 December 1888 in Murphrees Valley, Blount County, Alabama, pr possibly 17 December.
- She was buried at Shiloh Cemetery in Chepultepec, Blount County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 31 Mar 2008
Family 1: Council Brewton Ingram b. circa 1801, d. circa 1842
- Augustus John Ingram b. 3 March 1830
- Rufus Alexander Ingram b. circa 1833
- Mary Matilda Ingram+ b. 11 March 1833, d. 22 December 1885
- Robert L. Ingram b. circa 1835
- Caroline Elizabeth C. Ingram b. circa 1841
Family 2: William Cornelius b. circa 1789, d. circa 1869
- William Bostick Cornelius b. circa 1848