Barbara Kay Cellum
F, b. 7 February 1937, d. 12 November 2006
Barbara Kay Cellum|b. 7 Feb 1937\nd. 12 Nov 2006|p1049.htm|James Myrl Cellum|b. c 1908|p1048.htm|Myrtle Ernestine Bay|b. 2 Feb 1902\nd. 14 Jan 1943|p466.htm|||||||John E. Bay|b. 2 Oct 1859\nd. 31 May 1926|p143.htm|Stacy S. Teague|b. 22 May 1859\nd. 5 Dec 1931|p142.htm|
Barbara Kay Cellum Waggoner, 1937-2006
- Father: James Myrl Cellum b. circa 1908
- Mother: Myrtle Ernestine Bay b. 2 February 1902, d. 14 January 1943
- Barbara Kay Cellum was born on 7 February 1937 in Hidalgo County, Texas.
- The following appeared on 1 September 2006 in the Lampasas Dispatch Record: Former Lampasas City Councilman Jonathan M. Cellum died Aug. 25, 2006, at his Lampasas residence. He was 60.
Funeral services were Aug. 28 at Sneed Funeral Chapel in Lampasas with Minister Reid Schaub officiating. Burial with full military honors followed at Central Texas State Veterans Cemetery in Killeen.
Mr. Cellum was born Nov. 15, 1945, in Mercedes, Texas, the son of James Myrl Cellum and Mary Anna Johnson Cellum.
He graduated from Ed Couch Elsa High School in 1963, and attended Pan American University. He graduated from Central Texas College.
He married Martha Jo Klopek on Dec. 21, 1966, in Elsa, Texas.
Mr. Cellum was a retired Army aviator, having served overseas and at home for a combined 22 years.
He was also active in youth activities in Lampasas. He served on the Lampasas City Council and was a member of AMVETS Post 80 in Lampasas for many years, where he served in numerous capacities.
Survivors include his wife of Lampasas; a daughter, Katherine Annalisa Smith, and husband, Pete, of Llano; a son, Jeffrey Myrl Cellum, of Lampasas; three brothers, Steve Cellum and wife, Gayla, of Tishomingo, Okla., Rick Cellum of Mission, and Tom Cellum and wife, Barbara, of Highlands; a sister, Barbara Waggoner and Tommy of Port Aransas; and three grandchildren, Peyton Reilly Martinez, Laramie Tenison Smith and Dylan Ty Smith.
The family requested memorials be made to the American Cancer Society or Eastern Star Scholarship Fund.
Arrangements by Sneed Funeral Chapel of Lampasas.
- The SSDI lists New Braunfels, Comal County, Texas, as the last residence of record of Barbara Kay Cellum.
- Barbara Kay Cellum died on 12 November 2006 at age 69.
- Last Edited: 8 Oct 2011