Francis Edna Rogers
F, b. circa 1831, d. between 1862 and 1870
Francis Edna Rogers|b. c 1831\nd. bt 1862 - 1870|p10330.htm|Lewin Rogers|b. s 1800\nd. c 1838|p10375.htm|Catherine (?)|b. s 1800|p10376.htm|||||||||||||
- Francis Edna Rogers was born circa 1831 in Mississippi or Tennessee.
- She married William Roan, son of James J. Roan and Unknown (?), on 30 December 1852 in Grimes County, Texas.
- Franklin M. Brigance and Susan Emily Rogers appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Francis Edna Rogers, A. F. Brigance, M. A. B. Brigance and Martha Parrylee Roan.
- She married Charles B. Oney on 26 August 1862 in Grimes County, Texas.
- Francis Edna Rogers died between 1862 and 1870.
- Her husband Charles B. Oney became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 9 Jun 2008