Anne Margradel Easley
F, b. 17 April 1910, d. 15 July 1985
Anne Margradel Easley|b. 17 Apr 1910\nd. 15 Jul 1985|p100.htm|Charles Brigance Easley|b. 12 Nov 1872\nd. 27 Feb 1953|p94.htm|Mary Jane Wood|b. 6 Jul 1874\nd. 24 Oct 1960|p93.htm|Edward C. Easley|b. Oct 1846|p984.htm|Margaret F. Brigance|b. c 1847|p985.htm|Solomon W. Wood|b. 26 Jan 1849\nd. 5 Oct 1922|p12.htm|Martha C. Reed|b. 27 Jul 1853\nd. 4 Jan 1929|p13.htm|
Anne Margradel Easley, 1910-1985
- Father: Charles Brigance Easley b. 12 November 1872, d. 27 February 1953
- Mother: Mary Jane Wood b. 6 July 1874, d. 24 October 1960
- Anne Margradel Easley was born on 17 April 1910 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- She was known as Margradel.
- Charles Brigance Easley and Mary Jane Wood appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Anne Margradel Easley, Charles Edward Easley, James Easley, Mary Louise Easley and Robert Chester Easley.
- About 1921, a photographc portrait was made of Margradel and Mary Easley.
- Margradel Easley and her cousin Mary Frances Cecil were photographed at Polk Station, near Singleton, about 1929.
- She married Lloyd Marion Hunt, son of Presley Donaldson Hunt and Lilla Reese, on 7 May 1932 in Lake Charles, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.
- In circa 1950, Anne Margradel Easley was living in near Anderson, Grimes County, Texas.
- Anne Margradel Easley became a widow at the 28 May 1981 death of her husband Lloyd Marion Hunt.
- Anne Margradel Easley died on 15 July 1985 at age 75 in Kerr County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 29 Jul 2012
- Charts: Descendants of ABERCROMBIE Charles & Edwina Malinda "Dicey" Booth, Descendants of LeGRAND John & Margaret Chambers, Descendants of WOOD William & Lydia Ballentine
Family: Lloyd Marion Hunt b. 27 October 1897, d. 28 May 1981