Charles J. Boring
b. 3 February 1919, d. 24 October 1991
- Father: James Marion Boring b. 6 March 1880, d. 20 September 1938
- Mother: Louise Schlinke b. 20 October 1898, d. 19 April 1972
- Charles J. Boring was born on 3 February 1919 in Texas.
- James Marion Boring and Louise Schlinke appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Grimes County, Texas, and also James' brother Thoma.. Other members of the household included Charles J. Boring, James Marion Boring Jr., Bruno Schlinke and Otto Schlinke.
- James Marion Boring appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Charles J. Boring, James Marion Boring Jr., Thomas B. Boring and Selma Louise Boring. Also in the household was James' brother Thomas D. Boring, age 29, confectionery clerk and WWI veteran.
- He served in the US Navy from 1943 to 1945 as 3rd Class Electrician's Mate, USS Boston Heavy Cruiser.
- He married Mildred Ruth Piepenbrok, daughter of Paul Piepenbrok and Elsie A. Dahse, on 20 April 1947 in Washington, Texas, at Friedens Church.
- Charles J. Boring died on 24 October 1991 at age 72.
- His wife Mildred Ruth Piepenbrok became a widow at his death.
- He was buried at Oakland Cemetery in Navasota, Grimes County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 18 Jul 2015