Irene Clara Leuck
b. 25 September 1925, d. 30 October 2011
- Irene Clara Leuck was born on 25 September 1925 in Texas.
- She married Billie Rembert Smith, son of Roland Lemuel Smith and Zettie Helen Rembert, on 2 June 1950 in Harris County, Texas, by license issued 29 May.
- Irene Clara Leuck became a widow at the 1 December 1999 death of her husband Billie Rembert Smith.
- Irene Clara Leuck died on 30 October 2011 at age 86.
- She was interred at Earthman Resthaven Cemetery, Houston, Harris County, Texas.
- The following appeared on 1 November 2011 in the Houston Chronicle: Irene C. Smith, 86, passed into God's hands on October 30, 2011. She was a resident of Magnolia, TX and most recently lived at Autumn Grove Cottage in The Woodlands. Irene retired from the Houston Independent School District with 28 years of service. Irene was preceded in death by her husband of 50 years, Billie R. Smith, and her parents Matthias Leuck and Kathryn Arens Leuck, and three brothers, Raymond, Eugene and Lowell Leuck. She is survived by her four children: Son, Dennis A. Smith and his wife Lynette of Denver, CO; Daughters, Zettie Eversole and husband Dean of Magnolia, TX, Karen Pennington and husband Mark of League City, TX, and Kay McCuller and husband Dr. Glen McCuller of Nacogdoches, TX. Grandchildren: Christopher and his wife Kathryn Eversole, Chad Eversole, Ryan and his wife Crystal Pennington, Ensign Aaron Pennington, Jesse Pennington, and Lee and Megan McCuller. Great grandchildren: Wyatt and Grayson Eversole and Chloe and Caedmon Pennington. Visitation will be held 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 2, 2011, at Earthman Resthaven Funeral Home, with a Rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated 10:30 a.m., Thursday, November 3, 2011 at St. Matthias the Apostle Church, 302 S. Magnolia Blvd, Magnolia, Texas, Rev. Nicolas O. Pasadilla, Celebrant. Rite of Committal: Earthman Resthaven Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Alzheimer's Foundation of America at www.alzfdn.org.
- Last Edited: 12 Jan 2017