b. 22 September 1945, d. 15 May 2009
- Father: Cecil Drosihn b. 26 December 1907, d. 11 July 1986
- Mother: Audrey Lois Ward b. 19 October 1916, d. 9 June 2003
- Leon Drosihn was born on 22 September 1945 in Tarrant County, Texas.
- A snapshot was taken in August 1958 of Cecil, Leon and Celia.
- At the time of his death Leon Drosihn was living in Newark, Wise County, Texas, at 175 County Road 4929.
- Leon Drosihn died on 15 May 2009 at age 63.
- He was buried at Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park in Colleyville, Tarrant County, Texas.
- The following appeared on 18 May 2009 in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram: Leon Drosihn died on Friday, May 15, 2009, after battling cancer. He was 63 years old.
Graveside service: 11 a.m. Wednesday in Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park. Visitation: 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Home.
Memorials: The family requests that all donations be made to the American Cancer Society , P.O. Box 22718, Oklahoma City, Okla. 73123-1718 or the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, Texas 77030.
Survivors: Mr. Drosihn is survived by his wife, Barbara Drosihn of Newark; his kids, Brenda Lawless and her husband, Neal, and their kids, Megan and Austin, of Watauga, Lonnie Drosihn and his wife, Angie, and their sons, Landon and Lane, of Maryland; his sisters, Jan Chamberlain and husband, Don, of Columbus, Ohio, and Celia Himes Jr. of Cleveland, Ohio; his brother, Joe Walton and his wife, Beverly, and their kids of Little Rock, Ark.
- Last Edited: 20 Jul 2016
- Charts: Descendants of TEAGUE Joshua