Ella M. Narmore
b. March 1875, d. 1907
- Ella M. Narmore was born in March 1875 in Alabama.
- She married William Homer Johnson, son of George W. Johnson and Rebecca L. Rikard, circa 1899.
- William Homer Johnson and Ella M. Narmore appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Cherokee, Colbert County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Edgar T. Johnson.
- A photographic portrait was made of Bud and Ella Johnson, about 1901.
- Ella M. Narmore died in 1907.
- Her husband William Homer Johnson became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Mhoontown Cemetery, Cherokee, Colbert County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 4 Jun 2015