b. 26 May 1901, d. 13 March 1976
- Father: John Gardner Lile b. 6 July 1866, d. 1 September 1951
- Mother: Mary Christian Wood b. 1 July 1869, d. 1 November 1902
- Ocie Lile was born on 26 May 1901 in Conway, Faulkner County, Arkansas.
- John Gardner Lile and Sarah Emma McLure appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Magnolia Township, Columbia County, Arkansas. Other members of the household included Ocie Lile, Hugh Lile and Ruth Lile.
- A photographic portrait was made of the children of John Gardner Lile and wives Mary Christian Wood and Emma McLure, about 1911.
- She married Kenneth Mulkey Harrison on 6 July 1936.
- Ocie Lile died on 13 March 1976 at age 74 in Levy, Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- Her husband Kenneth Mulkey Harrison became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Roselawn Memorial Park, Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- Last Edited: 25 Sep 2014