Ruth Earline Marshall
b. 17 September 1920, d. 4 March 1944
- Father: Will Marshall b. 8 March 1867, d. 13 December 1933
- Mother: Irene Coleman b. circa 1 September 1893, d. 24 July 1953
- Ruth Earline Marshall was born on 17 September 1920 in Houston, Harris County, Texas.
- Will Marshall and Irene Coleman appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at 3210 Clinton Drive. Other members of the household included Ruth Earline Marshall, Jesse Nathaniel Marshall, Hubert Edward Marshall and Willie Bell Marshall.
- She married Cornelius Leon Barnes, son of Carl Barnes and Maxey Baldtrip.
- Ruth Earline Marshall died on 4 March 1944 at age 23 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at Hermann Hospital . Her death was officially witnessed by Cornelius Leon Barnes.
- Her husband Cornelius Leon Barnes became a widower at her death.
- She was buried at Oak Park (now Golden Gate) Cemetery in Houston, Harris County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 16 Jan 2014