Eugene Clayton Lawhon
b. 7 August 1886, d. 2 July 1964
- Eugene Clayton Lawhon was born on 7 August 1886 in Burnet County, Texas.
- He was known as Bill.
- He married Sarah Ann Middleton on 16 March 1910 in Marble Falls, Burnet County, Texas.
- Eugene Clayton Lawhon appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, enumerated next to Carrie and Will Garner.. Other members of the household included Eugene Clayton Lawhon Jr.
- He was employed as an engineer at the oil pump station, according to the 1920 census.
- A photographic portrait was made of Billie Marie Lawhon as a young child.
- Eugene Clayton Lawhon and Sarah Ann Middleton appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Magnolia Pump Station, Navarro County, Texas. Other members of the household included Eugene Clayton Lawhon Jr. and Billie Marie Lawhon.
- He was head engineer at the oil pump station, according to the 1930 census.
- Billie Marie Lawhon was photographed during a happy moment with her parents.
- A photograph of Bill and Annie Lawhon.
- At the time of his death Eugene Clayton Lawhon was living in Sealy, Austin County, Texas, at 513 Fowlkes Street.
- Eugene Clayton Lawhon died on 2 July 1964 at age 77 in Sealy, Austin County, Texas, at Sealy Hospital . His death was officially witnessed by Eugene Clayton Lawhon Jr.
- His wife Sarah Ann Middleton became a widow at his death.
- He was buried at Sealy Cemetery in Sealy, Austin County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 10 Dec 2011