Gordon Lee Hurst
b. 12 June 1899, d. 8 July 1976
- Father: Thomas Jefferson Hurst b. 1854, d. 7 February 1933
- Mother: Katherine Kelley b. 1855, d. 1916
- Gordon Lee Hurst was born on 12 June 1899 in Grimes County, Texas.
- Gordon Lee Hurst registered for the draft on 17 September 1918 in Grimes County, Texas, while living in Navasota and working there for Gulf Refining Company.
- He married Irma Lee Weisinger, daughter of Thomas Ezra Weisinger and Rena Ruth Dampier.
- On the occasion of their 50th wedding anniversary celebration held during December 1946 in Navasota, William and Lizzie Hurst Wood were photographed with their brothers and sisters who attended the event.
- Gordon Lee Hurst became a widower at the 7 January 1969 death of his wife Irma Lee Weisinger.
- The SSDI lists Henderson, Rusk County, Texas, as the last residence of record of Gordon Lee Hurst.
- Gordon Lee Hurst died on 8 July 1976 at age 77 in Conroe, Montgomery County, Texas, at Conroe Nursing Home.
- He was interred at Montgomery Cemetery, Montgomery, Montgomery County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 10 Jun 2011