John B. Jones
b. 1835, d. 19 July 1881
- John B. Jones was born in 1835 in South Carolina.
- He married Anne E. Holliday, daughter of Samuel Holliday and Attelia (?), on 25 February 1879 in Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- John B. Jones and Anne E. Holliday appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at San Jacinto Street. Other members of the household included Reuben Anderson, Attillia Anderson, Elizabeth Anderson, Anna E. Anderson, Mary E. Anderson, Ellen L. Anderson and Thomas J. Anderson.
- He was adjutant general, state troops, according to the 1880 census.
- His wife Anne E. Holliday became a widow at his death.
- John B. Jones died on 19 July 1881.
- Last Edited: 24 Sep 2008