Ernest Douglas Greenhill
b. 26 May 1912, d. 4 November 1981
- Father: Clarence Sidney Greenhill b. 23 December 1874, d. 28 August 1946
- Mother: El Sine Johnson b. 23 June 1874, d. 12 September 1929
- Ernest Douglas Greenhill was born on 26 May 1912 in Texas.
- He was known as Douglas.
- Clarence Sidney Greenhill and El Sine Johnson appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Lakenon Station, Hill County, Texas. Other members of the household included Ernest Douglas Greenhill, Blanche Gertrude Greenhill, Grace Lee Greenhill and Robert Franklin Greenhill.
- Clarence Sidney Greenhill appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Hill County, Illinois. Other members of the household included Ernest Douglas Greenhill, Grace Lee Greenhill.
- He married Mary Ellen Orfield on 8 August 1932 in Lake Charles, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.
- Ernest Douglas Greenhill died on 4 November 1981 at age 69 in Shamrock, Wheeler County, Texas, at Shamrock General Hospital.
- His wife Mary Ellen Orfield became a widow at his death.
- He was buried at Ridge Park Cemetery in Hillsboro, Hill County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 3 Jun 2015