Charles Mabry Harder
b. 23 November 1899, d. 26 September 1959
- Father: Edward Julian Harder b. 26 November 1871, d. 2 June 1941
- Mother: Pattie Mae Mabry b. 5 May 1878
- Charles Mabry Harder was born on 23 November 1899 in Alabama in McAlpine, according to his death certificate.
- He married Lucy Gay Berly circa 1925.
- Harder Hall, Alfred University's multi-million-dollar fine arts building, was named for Charles Mabry Harder, who taught there and chaired the ceramics department until he became ill and returned to Texas.
- Charles Mabry Harder died on 26 September 1959 at age 59 in Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas, at Baptist Hospital.
- His wife Lucy Gay Berly became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 28 Jul 2011