Ella Isabelle Tinker
b. 1 September 1873, d. 25 June 1895
- Father: John Barton Tinker b. 28 March 1830, d. 9 February 1887
- Mother: Frances Jane Mowry b. 3 April 1834, d. 18 February 1889
- Ella Isabelle Tinker was born on 1 September 1873 in New York.
- She was known as Kittie.
- John Barton Tinker and Frances Jane Mowry appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Plymouth, Chenango County, New York. Other members of the household included Ella Isabelle Tinker, George Vail Tinker, Florence Adella Tinker, Harriet Mabel Tinker, Henry Augustine Tinker and Simon Mowry. Also in the household was Frances' brother Simon Mowry Jr. (age 44).
- A photographic portrait was made of sisters Hattie, Kittie and Florence Tinker, about 1885 (by Hotchkiss, 234 & 236 Broad Street, Norwich, New York).
- She married Herbert R. Keithley, son of Jacob Carter Keithley and Jane Neave Vawter, on 11 October 1894 in Manhattan, New York, and following Kittie's death less than a year later, Herbert married her sister Hattie.
- Ella Isabelle Tinker died on 25 June 1895 at age 21.
- Her husband Herbert R. Keithley became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Southside Cemetery, Plynouth, Chenango County, New York.
- Last Edited: 20 Jul 2015