Arthur Clarence Pegues
b. 1863, d. 1880
- Father: Wesley Leatherwood Pegues b. 22 June 1818, d. 16 July 1894
- Mother: Olivia Amanda Dickinson b. 1832, d. 1880
- Arthur Clarence Pegues was born in 1863 in South Carolina.
- Wesley Leatherwood Pegues and Olivia Amanda Dickinson appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Smithville Township, Marlboro County, South Carolina, and son Shipp, born about 1868, was apparently missed by the enumerator.. Other members of the household included Arthur Clarence Pegues, Caroline A. Pegues, William Wesley Pegues, Jane O. Pegues, Frank E. Pegues, Walter Dickinson Pegues and Barnwell Pegues.
- Wesley Leatherwood Pegues appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Shiloh, Sumter County, South Carolina. Other members of the household included Arthur Clarence Pegues, Jane O. Pegues, Frank E. Pegues, Walter Dickinson Pegues, Barnwell Pegues, Albert Shipp Pegues and Herbert Henry Pegues. Also in the household was one domestic servant.
- Arthur Clarence Pegues died in 1880.
- He was interred at New Hope Methodist Church Cemetery, Wallace, Marlboro County, South Carolina.
- Last Edited: 22 Feb 2015