Rev. Edward Toland Hodges
b. 11 November 1847, d. 25 September 1925
- Rev. Edward Toland Hodges was born on 11 November 1847 in Newberry District, South Carolina.
- He married Harriet S. J. Pegues, daughter of Benjamin Franklin Pegues and Sarah Ann Wilds Gillespie, circa 1876.
- Rev. Edward Toland Hodges became a widower at the 2 July 1877 death of his wife Harriet S. J. Pegues.
- Rev. Edward Toland Hodges died on 25 September 1925 at age 77 in Richland County, South Carolina.
- He was buried at Elmwood Memorial Gardens in Columbia, Richland County, South Carolina.
- A biographical sketch appears in Twentieth Century Sketches of the South Carolina Conference, M.E. Church, South (1914).
- Last Edited: 22 Feb 2015