William Amos Goad
b. 6 August 1868, d. 19 May 1911
- Father: Peter Samuel Blackburn Goad b. 6 July 1837
- Mother: America Independence Lacy b. 26 January 1840, d. 9 January 1912
- William Amos Goad was born on 6 August 1868 in Hopkins County, Kentucky.
- He married Mary M. Whitfield, daughter of William F. Whitfield and Elizabeth Wilkerson, on 10 March 1887 in Hopkins County, Kentucky.
- William Amos Goad and Mary M. Whitfield appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Crow Creek, Weld County, Colorado. Other members of the household included Eula Dale Goad, Mary Esther Goad, Florence E. Goad, Robert Henry Goad and William Amos Goad II.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1910 census.
- His wife Mary M. Whitfield became a widow at his death.
- William Amos Goad died on 19 May 1911 at age 42 in Denver County, Colorado.
- He was buried at Crown Hill Cemetery in Jefferson County, Colorado.
- He officially witnessed the death of Mattie Amanda Grissom on 29 November 1962 at Pasadena Bayshore Hospital in Pasadena, Harris County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 15 Jul 2011
Family: Mary M. Whitfield b. 14 February 1868, d. 22 August 1926
- Ambie Belle Goad+ b. 14 July 1888, d. 5 January 1962
- Eula Dale Goad b. 13 November 1892, d. March 1976
- Mary Esther Goad b. 24 March 1897
- Florence E. Goad b. 31 July 1898, d. 24 October 1962
- Robert Henry Goad b. 18 April 1902, d. 15 August 1962
- William Amos Goad II b. 9 December 1907, d. 1 September 1972