Eugenie Salome Bay
b. 28 November 1898, d. 14 September 1918
- Father: John Edwin Bay b. 2 October 1859, d. 31 May 1926
- Mother: Stacy Scott Teague b. 22 May 1859, d. 5 December 1931
- Eugenie Salome Bay was born on 28 November 1898 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- John Edwin Bay and Stacy Scott Teague appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Eugenie Salome Bay, James Foster Bay, Willie Agnes Bay, Claudia Gertrude Bay, Mary Lee Bay, Olive Elizabeth Bay and Francis Oscar Bay.
- John Edwin Bay and Stacy Scott Teague appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Eugenie Salome Bay, Olive Elizabeth Bay, Francis Oscar Bay and Myrtle Ernestine Bay.
- John Edwin and Stacy Scott Teague Bay were photographed with their children and grandchildren during 1915 in front of "the Bay hotel" in Richards.
- She married Willie Howard Baker circa 1917.
- Willie Howard Baker registered for the draft on 5 June 1917 in Grimes County, Texas, while married and living in Richards, employed as a pipeline walker by Magnolia Petroleum Company.
- Eugenie Salome Bay died on 14 September 1918 at age 19.
- She was buried at Fairview Cemetery in Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- Last Edited: 27 Jan 2012
- Charts: Descendants of TEAGUE Joshua