Kate Kelley Hurst
b. 31 January 1880, d. 8 October 1958
- Father: Thomas Jefferson Hurst b. 1854, d. 7 February 1933
- Mother: Katherine Kelley b. 1855, d. 1916
- Kate Kelley Hurst was born on 31 January 1880 in Texas.
- Thomas Jefferson Hurst and Katherine Kelley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Kate Kelley Hurst, Maude Lorraine Hurst, Elizabeth B. Hurst and Katherine Laurany Banks. Also in the household were two male boarders.
- She married William Todd Terrell, son of John Butler Terrell and Virginia H. Todd, on 24 December 1899 in Grimes County, Texas.
- William Todd Terrell and Kate Kelley Hurst appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Coleman County, Texas. Other members of the household included Kathaline Terrell and Clem Boyd Teague.
- Kate Kelley Hurst became a widow at the 9 May 1945 death of her husband William Todd Terrell.
- On the occasion of their 50th wedding anniversary celebration held during December 1946 in Navasota, William and Lizzie Hurst Wood were photographed with their brothers and sisters who attended the event.
- Kate Kelley Hurst died on 8 October 1958 at age 78 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas, at Huntsville Memorial Hospital informant Mrs. A. A. Harrington.
- She was interred at Odd Fellows Cemetery, Anderson, Grimes County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 22 Apr 2012