Jack D. Page
b. 13 September 1898, d. 1 April 1981
- Father: Jonathan Seaborn Page b. 27 June 1874, d. 18 January 1928
- Mother: Effie Page b. 3 March 1879, d. 30 October 1959
- Jack D. Page was born on 13 September 1898 in Brady, McCulloch County, Texas.
- Jonathan Seaborn Page and Effie Page appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Erath County, Texas. Other members of the household included Jack D. Page.
- Jonathan Seaborn Page and Effie Page appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in South Cement Township, Caddo County, Oklahoma. Other members of the household included Jack D. Page, Daniel H. Page and Ruthie Page.
- He married Minnie (?) circa 1918.
- Jack D. Page registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, employed by Swift & Co.
- Jack D. Page and Minnie (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at 2114 Ellis Avenue. Other members of the household included Ira L. Page.
- He was working at a packing house, according to the 1920 census.
- Jack D. Page and Minnie (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at 2609 "Unnamed Street". Other members of the household included Ira L. Page.
- He was a beef cutter for a meat packer, according to the 1930 census.
- He married Audrey Lois Ward, daughter of Blake Zenella Ward and Agnes Teague, circa 1936.
- Snapshots were taken of Jack Page and his daughter Janice during 1938.
- A snapshot was taken of Jack Page and daughter Janice, about 1938.
- He married Birdie Lee Lucas, daughter of William Madison Lucas and Mary Elizabeth Tenery, on 23 December 1940.
- Jack D. Page registered for the draft in 1942 while living with Birdie Lee on Azle Road in Azle, Tarrant County.
- He officially witnessed the death of Daniel H. Page on 8 October 1945 at City-County Hospital in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
- He officially witnessed the death of Effie Page on 30 October 1959 at 412 Lipscomb in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
- Jack D. Page died on 1 April 1981 at age 82 in Lake Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
- His wife Birdie Lee Lucas became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Jack D. Page and Birdie Lee Lucas.
- The following appeared in the Dakota County Tribune: Ruth Marie Sexton Ewald passed away suddenly of natural causes on Saturday, February 20 at Emerald Crest Memory Care in Burnsville.
Ruth was born on May 1, 1926 to George and Birdie Lee Sexton in Ft. Worth, Texas. She graduated from Lake Worth High School and worked at Carswell AFB. Only child Stephanie was born to Ruth and husband Albert Carl Jacobson in 1946 in Chicago, Ill. In 1952 Ruth remarried Herbert F. Ewald in Ft. Worth and the family relocated to Minneapolis. Ruth enjoyed gardening, music and travelling throughout her adult life and loved her son-in-law Paul Pietrowski as the son she never had.
The family wishes to thank the Emerald Crest staff for their devoted care and attention.
Ruth was predeceased by mother, father, much loved stepfather Jack Page and beloved brother Wesley.
In addition to Stephanie and Paul she is survived by Wesley’s children Melanie (Dan) Cartwright, Sharon (Fran) Scherich and Carey (Janice) Sexton.
Private Interment Fort Snelling National Cemetery. White Funeral Home.
- Last Edited: 18 May 2017
- Charts: Descendants of TEAGUE Joshua