b. 11 September 1904, d. 15 April 1994
- Father: Ira Edwin Haynie b. 20 October 1879, d. 13 April 1956
- Mother: Fannie Goree Wood b. 22 January 1880, d. 11 June 1960
- Isabel Haynie was born on 11 September 1904 in Texas.
- Members of the Haynie and Wood families, and some neighbors, were photographed in front of "the Haynie hotel" in Richards, about 1911.
- Ira Edwin Haynie and Fannie Goree Wood appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Isabel Haynie, Thomas Jefferson Haynie and Harold Wood Haynie.
- Mattie Reed Wood and granddaughter Isabel Haynie on the porch swing, about 1920.
- She married Ben LeNorman, son of David LeNorman and Camlette Elizabeth Watson, circa 1924.
- Caught in a snapshot: Claudia Bay Wood, Isabel Haynie LeNorman, Mary Louise Easley, and Gertrude Wood.
- Caught in a snapshot, Claudia Bay Wood, Isabel Haynie LeNorman, Mary Louise Easley, and Gertrude Wood.
- Members of the Wood family were photographed Fannie Wood Haynie's east yard during 1946, when family gathered to celebrate the 50th wedding anniversary of William and Lizzie Hurst Wood.
- She officially witnessed the death of Fannie Goree Wood on 11 June 1960 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- She officially witnessed the death of Ben LeNorman on 25 January 1971 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas; 4 miles west of Richards, drowned when he fell from a boat while fishing in a farm pond.
- Isabel Haynie became a widow at the 25 January 1971 death of her husband Ben LeNorman.
- Isabel Haynie died on 15 April 1994 at age 89 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- She was buried at Fairview Cemetery in Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Ben LeNorman and Isabel Haynie.
- Last Edited: 19 Dec 2013