Joseph Henry Graham
b. 21 June 1885
- Father: Joseph Mitchell Graham b. circa 1854, d. circa 1925
- Mother: Elizabeth Richardson b. circa 1855
- Joseph Henry Graham was born on 21 June 1885 in England.
- He was baptized/christened on 26 July 1885 at Holy Trinity in Carlisle, Cumberland, England.
- Joseph Mitchell Graham and Elizabeth Richardson appeared in the British census of 5 April 1891 in Dryfesdale, Dumfries, Scotland, at 43 Sydney Place. Other members of the household included Joseph Henry Graham, John Graham, Walter Graham, Jane B. Graham, Richard Graham and Mary Gale Graham.
- Joseph Mitchell Graham and Elizabeth Richardson appeared in the British census of 31 March 1901 in Lockerbie, Dryfesdale, Dumfries, Scotland, at 61 Sydney Place. Other members of the household included Joseph Henry Graham, Walter Graham, Jane B. Graham, Richard Graham, Mary Gale Graham, Harold Graham, Bessie Graham and William M. Graham.
- He was a baker apprentice, according to the 1901 census.
- A photographic portrait was made, about 1906, of Joseph and Elizabeth Richardson Graham and their family.
- Joseph Henry Graham arrived in the Port of New York on 11 May 1907, aboard the Anchor Line SS Furnessia, having departed Glasgow on 29 April. According to the passenger manifest, he was a baker, destined for New York City.
- Joseph Henry Graham registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Morris County, New Jersey, while living in Whippany, and employed as a collector by Consolidated Gas Company.
- Last Edited: 10 Feb 2013