b. circa 1814, d. between 1851 and 1861
- Judith Dickinson was born circa 1814 in Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
- She married Thomas Clark on 10 December 1832 in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, at the Parish Church of Leeds, Saint Peter, banns having been published 14, 21 and 28 October, with John Urquhart officiating. Witnesses were Joseph Bates and Ellen Dickinson.
- Thomas Clark and Judith Dickinson appeared in the British census of 30 March 1851 in Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, at 44 Town End. Other members of the household included Nathaniel Dickinson Clark, Thomas Albert Clark, Hannah Eliza Clark, Edward Clark, Emily Clark and Samuel Clark. Also in the household were children Eleanor (age 17), Rebekah (16) and Elizabeth (14), not yet recorded.
- Judith Dickinson died between 1851 and 1861.
- Thomas Clark became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 4 Dec 2012