b. 8 September 1868, d. 10 March 1915
- Father: Peter Prinzing b. 1 August 1833, d. 11 May 1879
- Mother: Anna Magdalena Kast b. 12 December 1831, d. 26 July 1900
- Conrad Prinzing was born on 8 September 1868 in Laichingen, Württemberg.
- Conrad Prinzing arrived in the Port of New York on 26 May 1893, from Bremen aboard the SS Aller, destined for Niagara Falls.
- The following appeared on 4 June 1904 in The Evening News: Conrad Dussler, Miss Annie Dussler and Conrad Princing of Niagara Falls contemplate an extended European tour, and have already had their passage booked. They will sail from New York on Thursday, June 16th, on the steamer LaGascoygne for Havre, and will return on the North German line from Bremen.
- Conrad Prinzing appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, at 819 Willow Avenue one of three male boarders in the household of carpet weaver Jacob Dussler.
- He was employed by the city, according to the 1901 census.
- Conrad Prinzing died on 10 March 1915 at age 46.
- He was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- Last Edited: 23 Jul 2012