b. 11 November 1862, d. 29 July 1899
- Anton Waldheger was born on 11 November 1862 in Rokycany, Bohemia.
- Anton Waldheger arrived in the Port of New York on 30 July 1880, from Bremen aboard the SS Main, traveling in steerage class. Next on the passenger list is "Caroline Waldheger," age 7, possibly Anton's sister Charlotte who would have been age 16.
- He applied for a passport on 5 October 1886 while living in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio. The urgent purpose of his traveling abroad was to visit his sick father in Bohemia.
- He married Anna Lechner, daughter of Joseph Lechner and Barbara (?), on 18 July 1888 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Anton Waldheger died on 29 July 1899 at age 36 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Anna Lechner became a widow at his death.
- Last Edited: 22 Feb 2011