Anna Maria Surber
b. 19 September 1863, d. 9 March 1896
- Anna Maria Surber was born on 19 September 1863 in Bötzingen, Emmendingen, Baden.
- A photographic portrait was made of Johann Georg Surber and Maria Barbara Burkhardt and three children, likely about 1875. [Family research ongoing.]
- She married Linus Molz, son of Agatha Molz, on 21 December 1884 in Manhattan, New York.
- Anna Maria Surber died on 9 March 1896 at age 32 in Manhattan.
- Linus Molz became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at All Faiths Cemetery, Middle Village, Queens County, New York.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Anna Maria Surber and Anna Maria Molz.
- Surber family photographs, documents and details generously have been shared by descendants Edward R. Surber and Barbara Surber Hermann.
- Last Edited: 10 Apr 2016