Thelma Carol (?)
b. 1900, d. 1979
- Thelma Carol (?) was born in 1900.
- She married Walter George Haeberle, son of George C. Haeberle and Margaret Fink.
- Thelma Carol (?) became a widow at the 1958 death of her husband Walter George Haeberle.
- The following appeared on 9 November 1958 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: [Died] In this city, Nov. 8, 1958, Walter G. Haeberle, of Lewiston. Husband of Thelma Carol; father of Mrs. James C. Zeitel of Lewiston N.Y. Survived by his mother, Mrs. George C. Haeberle, this city, and a brother, George Haeberle, Jr. of Lewiston; 2 sisters, Mrs. W. D. Styer of Coronado, Calif., and Mrs. O. N. Thompson, Palo Alto, Calif. Also survived by one grandchild. Funeral service at the Cornell and Daggett Chapel, 1517 Main St., Tuesday, Nov. 11, 1958 at 2 p.m., the Rev. Francis K. Wagshal officiating. Interment, Oakwood Cemetery. Friends may call at the chapel after 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Thelma Carol (?) died in 1979.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Walter George Haeberle and Thelma Carol (?)
- Last Edited: 4 Sep 2010