b. circa 10 January 1800, d. 18 January 1873
- Martin Jugenheimer married Elisabetha Reineck.
- He was born circa 10 January 1800 in Rheinhessen in Weirvesheim, according to at least one researcher.
- Martin Jugenheimer and Elisabetha Reineck arrived in the Port of New York on 9 May 1848, accompanied by Marie Jugenheimer, Wilhelmina Jugenheimer and Peter Jugenheimer aboard the Ship Amazon from Le Havre.
- Martin Jugenheimer and Elisabetha Reineck appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Rhine, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin. Other members of the household included Peter Jugenheimer.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1860 census.
- Elisabetha Reineck became a widow at his death.
- Martin Jugenheimer died on 18 January 1873 in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin, at age 73 years and 8 days.
- He was interred at Schleswig Cemetery, Schleswig Township, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Last Edited: 17 Mar 2010