Eva Kathrina Diefenthaler
b. 4 July 1803, d. 19 November 1846
- Eva Kathrina Diefenthaler was born on 4 July 1803 in Biebelnheim, Rheinhessen.
- She married Wilhelm Dexheimer, son of Georg Dexheimer and Unknown (?), circa June 1829 in Spiesheim, Rheinhessen.
- Eva Kathrina Diefenthaler and Wilhelm Dexheimer arrived in the Port of New York on 12 June 1846, accompanied by Georg Albert Dexheimer, Christian Dexheimer, Wilhelmina Dexheimer, Elisabeth Dexheimer, Eva Catharina Dexheimer and Georg Dexheimer aboard the Ship Narraganset, from the port of Havre. Also traveling with the family was Philippe Dexheimer, age 19, likely another son of Georg.
- Wilhelm Dexheimer became a widower at her death.
- Eva Kathrina Diefenthaler died on 19 November 1846 at age 43 in Wisconsin.
- She was interred at Staatsville, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Last Edited: 18 Apr 2010