b. 25 July 1887, d. between 1920 and 1930
- Anna Bald was born on 25 July 1887 in Germany.
- Anna Bald arrived in the Port of New York on 23 May 1891, from Bremen aboard the Norddeutscher Lloyd steamer Werra, traveling in steerage. She apparently was traveling with Anna Bald, age 13, and Emilie Oehn, age 14.
- Living next but one to the Bald family in the 1895 census are William and Mary Kastner, with children Joseph, Charles and William (?)
- Joseph Bald and Dorothea Oehm appeared in the 1895 New Jersey state census in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey. Other members of the household included Anna Bald, Barbara Bald, Andrew Bald and Jennie Bald.
- Joseph Bald appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, at 47 Sixteenth Avenue. Other members of the household included Anna Bald, Andrew Bald, Jennie Bald and Joseph Frank Bald.
- Anna Bald appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, at 102 19th Avenue with Anna, Andrew, Jennie and Joseph identified as nieces and nephews living with Frank and Margareth Oehm. They were living not far from William Kaestner.. Other members of the household included Andrew Bald, Jennie Bald, Joseph Frank Bald, Frank Oehm, Margareth (?) and Helen Oehm.
- She was employed as a dressmaker by the YWCA, according to the 1910 census.
- She married William Andrew Kaestner, son of Charles Kastner and Catharina Zeitler, circa 1912.
- William Andrew Kaestner and Anna Bald appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, at 688 South 20th Street. Other members of the household included William Joseph Kaestner and Joseph Frank Bald.
- William Andrew Kaestner became a widower at her death.
- Anna Bald died between 1920 and 1930.
- Last Edited: 18 Oct 2009