b. 13 September 1867
- Father: William Oelschlager b. circa 1824, d. 15 February 1893
- Mother: Catherine Schmidt b. circa 17 October 1828, d. 26 May 1903
- Eleanora Oelschlager was born on 13 September 1867 in Canada West (later Ontario).
- She was known as Lolly.
- William Oelschlager and Catherine Schmidt appeared in the 2 April 1871 first national census of Canada in Berlin, Waterloo North, Ontario, Germany. Other members of the household included Eleanora Oelschlager, Louisa Oelschlager, William Oelschlager, Alfred Oelschlager and Theodore Schunk. Also in the household were children Henry (7), Mine (10) and Eugene (2).
- William Oelschlager and Catherine Schmidt appeared in the 4 April 1881 census of Canada in Waterloo North, Ontario, Germany. Other members of the household included Eleanora Oelschlager, Louisa Oelschlager, William Oelschlager and Alfred Oelschlager. Also in the household were children Henry (17) and Alinna (19).
- She married William Henry Schmalz, son of Balthasar Schmalz and Maria Steinacker, on 12 September 1888 in Berlin, Waterloo County, Ontario, Canada, with Rev. P. Andres officiating.
- Left to right, appearing in the photograph taken on the occasion of the August 1916 wedding of Vorwerk Ernst and Midge Oelschlager, are Vor's mother Freda Ernst, his brother Harold, Berlin Mayor W. H. Schmalz, Midge's aunt Emily Duck McFarlane, groom Vorwerk Ernst, Midge's aunt (and wife of the mayor) Eleanora "Lolly" Oelschlager Schmalz, bride Catharine "Midge" Oelschlager Ernst, Midge's mother Lily Duck Oelschlager, Vor's father Sam Ernst, his brother Earl, and in front, his young cousins Martha and Bernice McFarlane.
- Last Edited: 29 Mar 2016