b. 6 June 1871
- Father: Jacob Duck b. 26 February 1834, d. 8 January 1923
- Mother: Martha Colborne b. 13 September 1845, d. 29 January 1927
- Lillie Duck was born on 6 June 1871 in Port Elgin, Bruce County, Ontario, Canada.
- Jacob Duck and Martha Colborne appeared in the 4 April 1881 census of Canada in Bruce, Bruce North, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included Lillie Duck, Lucy Duck, Ada Duck, James Duck, Emily Duck, William Duck and Cornelius Duck.
- She married Alfred Oelschlager, son of William Oelschlager and Catherine Schmidt, on 23 May 1889 in Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada, by License, with Rev. J. L. Armstrong officiating. Other witness was Henry Oelschlager of Berlin.. The marriage was witnessed by Ada Duck.
- William Oelschlager and Catherine Schmidt appeared in the 6 April 1891 census of Canada in Berlin, Waterloo North, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included Lillie Duck, Alfred Oelschlager and Martha Marie Oelschlager.
- Alfred Oelschlager and Lillie Duck appeared in the 31 March 1901 census of Canada in Berlin, Waterloo County, Ontario, Canada, enumerated next to Alfred's mother and sister Louise.. Other members of the household included Martha Marie Oelschlager and Catharine Louise Oelschlager.
- Left to right, appearing in the photograph taken on the occasion of the August 1916 wedding of Vorwerk Ernst and Midge Oelschlager, are Vor's mother Freda Ernst, his brother Harold, Berlin Mayor W. H. Schmalz, Midge's aunt Emily Duck McFarlane, groom Vorwerk Ernst, Midge's aunt (and wife of the mayor) Eleanora "Lolly" Oelschlager Schmalz, bride Catharine "Midge" Oelschlager Ernst, Midge's mother Lily Duck Oelschlager, Vor's father Sam Ernst, his brother Earl, and in front, his young cousins Martha and Bernice McFarlane.
- Jacob Duck and Martha Colborne appeared in the 1 June 1921 census of Canada in Port Elgin, Bruce North, Ontario, Canada, at Goderich Street. Other members of the household included Lillie Duck.
- She was a nurse, according to the 1921 census.
- Last Edited: 8 Apr 2016