b. 1801, d. 21 February 1867
- Father: Isaac Smith b. 10 March 1763, d. 4 October 1856
- Mother: Hannah Hawley b. say 1763, d. 21 July 1845
- Henry Smith was born in 1801 in New York.
- He married Lydia Whaley circa 1822.
- Henry Smith and Lydia Whaley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Middlebury, Wyoming County, New York. Other members of the household included George W. Smith, James Monroe Smith, Harriet S. Smith, Polina Sophronia Smith, Lovisa Smith, Sarah Ann Smith and Francis M. Smith. Also in the household was Jane Stevens, age 56, born in Massachusetts.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1850 census.
- Henry Smith and Lydia Whaley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Middlebury, New York. Other members of the household included Francis M. Smith, Alice A. Smith and Sarah Ann Smith.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1860 census.
- Henry Smith died on 21 February 1867 in Wyoming County, New York, at his old home on the creek road when he went to attend the funeral of his brother Levi.
- He was interred at Maxon Cemetery, Attica, Wyoming County, New York.
- Last Edited: 21 Jun 2011
Family: Lydia Whaley b. 3 March 1806
- Lovina Smith+ b. 25 April 1823, d. 20 January 1903
- Orrin Smith+ b. 1824, d. 1884
- George W. Smith+ b. 1826, d. 1888
- James Monroe Smith b. 1831, d. 1915
- Harriet S. Smith b. 1833, d. 1911
- Polina Sophronia Smith b. 1835, d. 1901
- Lovisa Smith+ b. 6 February 1837, d. 15 March 1908
- Sarah Ann Smith+ b. 1840, d. 1892
- Mary R. Smith b. June 1842, d. 23 June 1845
- Simeon Smith b. circa October 1844, d. 23 January 1845
- Francis M. Smith b. 1845
- Alice A. Smith b. circa 1851