Ferguson Mitchell Lepine
b. 3 July 1862
- Ferguson Mitchell Lepine was born on 3 July 1862 in New York City, New York.
- Edward Henry Lepine and Annabelle (?), appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts. Other members of the household included Ferguson Mitchell Lepine, Middleton Henry Lepine, Charlotte Annabelle Lepine and John W. Fay.
- Ferguson Mitchell Lepine and Middleton Henry Lepine appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Maplewood, Malden, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, living with John W. Fay, and identified as his brothers, although there is no commonality in the parents' birthplaces.
- He married Katherine M. Furthmueler circa 1888.
- Ferguson Mitchell Lepine and Katherine M. Furthmueler appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania, at 121 Oley. Other members of the household included Joseph Ferguson Lepine and Rosina Augusta Lepine.
- He was an assistant mill superintendent, according to the 1900 census.
- He applied for a passport on 16 November 1903 while living in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York. At the time of application, he apparently was living in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Application was made in Erie County, New York, and his permanent residence was Niagara Falls, occupation machinist, physical description: 6'2" tall, high forehead, blue eyes, large nose, small mouth, medium chin, auburn nair, fair complection, full and long face. The passport was issued on 23 November 1903, with instructions for forwarding to F. M. Lepine, c/o Kates & Bok, 79-81 Wall Street, New York City.
- He married Kathleen Lucille Green circa 1906.
- Ferguson Mitchell Lepine appeared in the 1916 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, City Directory at 2715 North Ringgold listed as an engineer..
- Ferguson Mitchell Lepine and Kathleen Lucille Green appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 1615 Vanango. Other members of the household included Carlota Lucia Lepine.
- He was employed by a pulley works as a foreman, according to the 1920 census.
- Ferguson Mitchell Lepine and Kathleen Lucille Green appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 1613 ??? Street. Other members of the household included Carlota Lucia Lepine.
- He was proprietor of a toys & novelties store, according to the 1930 census.
- Last Edited: 17 Jun 2010