Frances Julia DesChene
b. 21 September 1883, d. 3 April 1905
- Father: Lyman DesChene b. 6 August 1847, d. 14 October 1887
- Mother: Ellen Duffy b. circa August 1855, d. 1 January 1911
- Frances Julia DesChene was born on 21 September 1883 in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada.
- Ellen Duffy appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 225 Seventh Street. Other members of the household included Frances Julia DesChene, Joseph Bernard DesChene and Mary Lillian DesChene.
- She married Charles Henry Weiler, son of Gottlieb Weiler and Amelia Hyer, circa 1901 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
- Frances Julia DesChene died on 3 April 1905 at age 21 in Buffalo, New York.
- Charles Henry Weiler became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Holy Cross Cemetery, Lackawanna, Erie County, New York.
- Last Edited: 19 Aug 2015