b. circa 1902, d. 1910
- Father: Alexander Mattson b. 2 September 1869, d. 27 January 1924
- Mother: Emma Josefina Reini b. 3 May 1872, d. 23 August 1939
- George Mattson was born circa 1902 in Lead, Lawrence County, South Dakota.
- The following appeared on 2 April 1910 in the Lead Daily Call: George Mattson, the 8 year old son of Mr. and Mrs. Sander Mattson, is very ill at the family home in Hiawatha Park. But little hope is expessed for the little fellow's recovery.
- Alexander Mattson and Emma Josefina Reini appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in 421 Park Avenue, Lawrence County, South Dakota. Other members of the household included George Mattson, Jalmer Mathius Mattson, Albert Alexander Mattson, Hubert John Mattson, Toivo Ralph Mattson, Emma Elvira Mattson and Walter Rudolph Mattson.
- George Mattson died in 1910 in Lawrence County, South Dakota, probably 17 May, recorded as George R. Watson.
- He was interred at South Lead Cemetery, Lead, Lawrence County, South Dakota.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Alexander Mattson and Emma Josefina Reini and George Mattson, Wilho Edward Mattson, Ida Mattson and Theodore Mattson.
- Last Edited: 15 Jul 2016